Tuesday, August 31, 2010

On to week 4: Day 22

Breakfast:  Whole wheat pita & WW cream cheese
Lunch:  Banana & strawberry muffin, grapes (I was late to work so didn't have much time to grab some grub!)
Dinner:  Stuffed bell pepper, sweet potato mash (the pepper was DELISH!  I'll have to share the recipe later...)
Snack:  Pear
Snack:  Cuppa & whole wheat toast w/ pb & cherry jam

Exercise:
20 min walk (I went abt a mile.  The temp was actually in the 80s!  Altho extremely humid it was nice to get out and walk.  I would've gone farther but I started getting a blister on the back of my foot and didn't want to make it worse.  Guess I need to put more Vaseline further down on my foot next time!)
Strength training exercises from SparkPeople

I drank about 11 glasses of water today and 10 yesterday.  Still a bit shy of the 3 liters, but that's REALLY good for me!

Oh, and I was down 1.8 from my weigh-in last week!  I wonder if that means the water thing is working . . .

No comments: