Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 6

Breakfast:  2 small slices of whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter
Lunch:  1 cup of chickpeas, 1 cup of grapes, iced tea (An odd choice, I know, but I was in the car driving to Waco and didn't want to eat carbs since I had a birthday party ahead of me.  Plus I needed some extra fiber.)
Dinner:  3 slices of pepperoni pizza, 1/2 cup of fruit salad (cantalope, strawberries, blueberries, bananas), 1 slice of tiramisu cheesecake (homemade by Brandi) & one small square (seriously no bigger than 2"x2", if that) gluten-free yellow birthday cake, Pepsi One
Snack:  5 glasses of water to help dilute everything I ate and get me close the the 8 glasses/day goal. 

Excercise:  None 

It was my nephews 11th birthday party.  How did he get that old???  We celebrated at the movie theater w/ pizza, cake & presents and then went in to see Toy Story 3.  I'm glad he's still not too old to love Toy Story! 

I had 3 slices of pizza, which is way better than my normal 4 or 5.  I honestly could've stopped after the 2nd, but opted for one more.  Oh, well.  At least I wasn't stuffed full, which normally happens after I eat pizza.  I think I ate just the right amount.  And then when we had dessert I didn't even eat all the cheesecake or cake I served.  So, YAY FOR ME for being able to throw it in the trash and not try to cram it all into my mouth!  Altho, I did give it a second glass before I tossed it...

Anywho, even tho I went way off course today I think it could've been worse.  At least I'm still taking some baby steps forward . . .

No comments: