Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 2

Brunch:  Left over stuffed zucchini & salad (I got to sleep in since I didn't have to work til 11:30 & I didn't feel like breakfast food...too many eggs the day before!)
Snack:  Tangerine & 1 Rivita topped w/ 1 T peanut butter & 8 semi-sweet chocolate chips  (wow, that was very specific...)
Dinner:  Taco Salad (taco [turkey] meat, charro beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, salsa & guacamole) + 3 tostadas.  Ya see, what had happened was I made the salsa and tasted it w/ a piece of tostada, which turned into one whole tostada, which turned into 2 tostadas.  Then I made the guacamole and served some on my salad and tasted it w/ a piece of tostada, which turned into 1 whole tostada . . . OK, OK, I had FOUR tostada shells!  But, in my defense I DID NOT have a brownie that was left over from the batch I made on Sunday.  That's 2 whole days w/ an ever-shrinking pan of brownies staring at me and me not eating one!   
Snack:  Sugar-free Jello

Excercise:
20 min pilates video.  And boy, am I so NOT used to doing pilates anymore!

No comments: