Monday, August 16, 2010

And 7 makes a week!

Breakfast:  1 slice of whole wheat toast, peanut butter & banana
Snack:  1/4 cup almonds
Lunch/Dinner:  Taco Salad (chicken fajitas, lettuce, tomatoes, monterey jack cheese, avacado, sour cream & salsa), about 1 ounce of tortilla chips (I only had abt 7 -- I broke them up so it would seem like more.  Lol!)
Snack:  Fiber One Peach Yogurt

Excercise:
30 min in pool, consisting of 37 laps (was shooting for 40 but when a tree cockroach flew into the pool, I flew out!), 350 leg lifts
Stretching before & after


I didn't eat much today (altho what I did eat had plenty of calories).  I think I was still full after the past few days of heavy foods.  Then, lunch was so late it was practically dinner and I wasn't hungry for dinner after the 3 hr car ride home from Waco.  I almost didn't exercise, but again knew I needed to after the food I've consumed recently.  So I went out around 10:30 and finished around 11.  If not for the late hr and the roach, I might've stayed longer.  I felt pretty strong and had a lot more energy when I finished.  Def an improvement from 7 days ago.

Ok, it's off to dreamland.  Tomorrow is weigh in day and I'm excited to see what number will appear . . .

No comments: