Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Is this day 16?

Breakfast:  1/2 small whole wheat pita w/ weight watchers cream cheese & sliced cucumbers
Snack:  Pear
Lunch:  1/2 serving of Balsamic bean salad (I wanted to finish it off before it went bad), 1 serving of chili lentils w/ mozzarella on top
Snack:  Cuppa & a small danish (I know, I know, I shouldn't have had the danish!  It was a rough day and I was comfort eating..)
Dinner:  5 chicken nuggets, salad, sweet potato & spoonful of green beans (they were canned and I didn't want to eat loads since they had so much sodium)
Snack:  1/2 cup sugar-free vanilla ice cream topped w/ raspberries
Snack:  1 big slice honeydew melon

No exercise

So it appears I ate a lot today, altho I was still w/in range w/ my calories -- in the lower range even!  It was a rough day.  I don't know why but I was highly emotional.  It didn't help that it took over 3 hrs to submit an online job application b/c the internet kept cutting in and out.  Thankfully, I had completed the application last night but needed to go in and add just two pieces of information.  I was so annoyed and so frustrated!  That's when I had the danish w/ my cup of tea.  I knew exactly what I was doing but didn't care.  *sigh*  Hopefully I'll have more self control tomorrow...

No comments: