Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 21

Breakfast:  Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter & banana
Lunch:  Lentil chili w/ mozzarella on top
Dinner Low-fat Eggplant Parmesan w/ whole wheat spaghetti (this was ok -- I had to stack the eggplant to fit it all in the baking dish so the ones on top didn't cook through as much as I like.  Plus it lost it's crispiness after adding the sauce and baking; I even intentionally used as little sauce as possible.  I didn't have the parmesan cheese and I made my own breadcrumbs w/ whole wheat toast.  When I ran the toast through the food processor I added the garlic powder and put some dried basil as well.  It still tasted really good!) & Spinach-Pear Salad w/ Mustard Vinaigrette (this was SO YUMMY!  I didn't realize I had run out of stone-ground mustard but I happened to have some mustard seed powder I've never used so I added a heaping 1/2 t of that instead.  I highly recommend this recipe!)
Snack:  Toast w/ peanut butter & cherry jam
Snack:  Cuppa & blueberry muffin

Exercise:
30 min swim

Felt I did better overall today, but still one too many carbs.  But I'm glad I didn't go way off track today.  Hopefully it'll show in the weigh-in tomorrow...

No comments: