Saturday, August 28, 2010

Days 18 & 19

Thursday
Breakfast:  Whole wheat pita half w/ WW cream cheese & cucumbers; banana
Snack:  Watermelon
Lunch:  2 slices of toast - one w/ peanut butter & banana, one w/ peanut butter & cherry jam; 2% milk
Snack:  Honeydew melon
Dinner:  1 chicken thigh; salad w/ romaine, cucumber, tomatoes, & chickpeas; helote (Mexican corn on the cob w/ dip of mayo, chili powder, hot sauce & lime; sounds weird, but it's delish!)
Snack:  Cuppa & 1 of Kalyn's Kitchen Low Sugar Whole Wheat & Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins w/ Lemon (I added 1/2 t cinnamon to the recipe); 1 cranberry & banana muffin (I subbed cranberries for the strawberries in the recipe I posted the other day; ok, but not as good as the original...too dry...next time I may try it in the Kalyn's Kitchen muffin recipe...)

Exercise:
35 min swimming


Friday
Breakfast:  1/2 c. cottage cheese; banana
Lunch:  2 blueberry muffins
Snack:  Coke Zero; Popcorn; Almond Joy miniature candy bar; 1 Reese's Buttercup; 3 Musketeers miniature candy bar (Ummm...can you tell I was away from home?)
Dinner:  Lasagna; cresent rolls; Dr. Pepper
Snack:  Kiwi, pear, watermelon (Can you tell I was trying to get some fruits & veggies in and up my fiber intake?)

No exercise  *sigh*


And I was doing so well!  Can't believe I blew it today!  I went to visit my cousin who had a baby last week.  That girl has nothing but JUNK in her house.  And of course, since I was running around this a.m. I didn't fill up on good, healthy foods, so by the time I got to her place I was starving and reached for whatever was in reach!  Ugh!  I'm not stepping on the scale tomorrow a.m. cause I think it will be discouraging.  But I promise to exercise loads and stay on plan the rest of the weekend.  I can't afford anymore bad days!

No comments: