Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 4

Breakfast:  1 slice Whole Wheat Toast w/ Natural Peanut Butter, 1 med banana, Fiber One peach yogurt, water
Snack:  Mini Fun Sized Twix (one of my kiddos gave it to me and I couldn't resist b/c he was so sweet about it!)
Lunch:  Hummus (about 3-4 Tbs), 2 servings Stacy's Pita Chips (simply naked flavor), 2 oz mozarella cheese
Dinner:  Beef Stroganoff (a bit heavy, but it's been a long summer and we needed some comfort food!), Quinoa Pasta, green beans
Snack:  1/2 brownie (I could no longer resist them!  But at least I was able to limit my intake!), 1/3 cup red grapes

Exercise:
SparkPeople 10-min Pilates Hips & Thighs Workout (I'll try to post it below... Didn't work again...) x2

So, as you can see I had a few no-no's, but I'm proud of myself for not completely giving in and over-indulging.  Plus it was an emotional day -- a family member isn't doing too well and doesn't have much time, so I drove my parents across town to the hospital to visit her and didn't have time to get my swim in tonight.  I did the Pilates vid once in the a.m. before work and again in the p.m. before bed.  I'm definitely feeling it, too!  How in the world are all these 10 min workouts kicking my booty??!!

No comments: