Monday, August 23, 2010

Days 11-14

My apologies for laxing on posting!  But at least I've kept up w/ my eating and exercising at SparkPeople, which I promise to post more about soon.  In the meantime, here's my logs for the last 4 days:

Thursday
Breakfast:  Egg taquito (scrambled egg on whole wheat tortilla)
LunchPortabella Pizzettas, altho I forgot the spinach 'cause I make them one at a time from memory.  Also, I added some crushed red pepper for a bit of kick.  Salad w/ tomatoes, cucumber, radishes, celery & ground flax seed.
Snack:  2 pieces fried shrimp, abt 6 fries, 1 small hush puppy, & 1.5 pieces of garlic bread (I came home late after helping my mom set up her classroom and was starving, so I just started snacking on my dad's left over seafood, before I realized what I was eating!  But even I after I realized I just didn't care.  Lol.  Thankfully there wasn't much there)
Dinner:  1/2 cup Rice Chex & 1 banana, but we were out of milk, so ate half the cereal dry but i was still hungry...  1 cup bean salad (chickpeas, black beans, cannellini beans, diced tomatoes, fresh garlic, balsamic vinegar & olive oil)
Snack:  Kiwi & plum

Exercise:  Strength training exercises from SparkPeople


Friday
Breakfast:  Egg Taquito, Fiber One peach yogurt, 1 plum
Lunch:  1/4 sandwich & 1 plum (I was gone all day following up on a job and helping my friend and then my mom set up their classrooms.  I didn't have time or $ to buy lunch, so by the time I got to my mom's school it was already after 5 but she had some stuff left over from her lunch.  Thus the small portions)
Dinner:  Taco Cabana Chicken Fajita Salad (but that thing was TINY -- the shell wasn't even half-full!), 1/2 cup bean salad, 1 serving Stacy's Simply Naked Pita Chips

No exercise


Saturday
Breakfast:  1 scrambled egg on whole wheat toast w/ sliced tomatoes, iced tea
Lunch:  2 small southwestern egg rolls, 3 mini broccoli & cheese quiches, 1/2 serving fruit salad (mostly cantaloupe & fresh pineapple), 1 small piece white cake w/ white frosting (I was at a baby shower, hence the food choices)
Snack:  Watermelon & red grapes
Dinner:  Small grilled cheese (whole wheat bread, 1 slice cheese, 2 pats butter) & Caldo de pollo (homemade Mexican chicken soup -- chicken thighs boiled in water til cooked thru, then onion, garlic, zuchinni, yellow squash & cabbage added in; served w/ brown rice)
Snack:  Kiwi

Exercise:  35 min swimming


Sunday
Breakfast:  1/2 cup bean salad
Lunch:  Pepperoni Pita Pizza (a new creation I'll have to share with you), Spinach salad w/ tomatoes, cucumbers & feta; dressed w/ red wine vinegar & olive oil
Dinner:  Low Carb angel hair pasta w/ fresh sauce (diced tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spinach, basil) topped w/ mozzarella, salad w/ romaine lettuce, tomatoes, baby carrots & celery; dressed w/ 1 T ranch dressing

Exercise:  30 min swimming; strength training exercises from SparkPeople

No comments: