Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 31

Still can't believe I've been at this for a whole month!

Breakfast:  Oatmeal cooked w/ water, sweetened w/ agave nectar and topped w/ a teaspoon of light brown sugar (I just couldn't resist that indulgence!)
Snack:  Whole wheat toast w/ pb & banana
Lunch:  Leftover whole wheat lassagna & Green Bean, Tomato & Feta Salad Oreganato from Kalyn's Kitchen (YUM!)
Dinner:  Taco Salad w/ romaine, ground turkey taco meat, tomatoes, guacamole, cheddar cheese & a small amount of Italian dressing ((I didn't have salsa since my blender died :o( )); 1/2 c Mexican rice

Exercise:  3 mile walk. 
I felt so good during the walk I just kept going and going.  Then when I got home I thought I was going to die!  My head was banging and my muscles were aching.  Altho it wasn't 100 degrees it was still over 90 and fairly humid (not as bad as last few weeks/months).  I suppose I'm used to keeping cool in the pool and am not used to working so hard in the hot sun!

Drank 10-11 glasses of water (can't remember exactly).


I'm nervous that it's practically midnight and I'm still awake.  I need to get up at 5:30 and will be working until 7:30 p.m.  It's gonna be a LONG day!  I'm also a bit nervous -- it's my first day subbing.  Thankfully it's for a friend's class at a school I tutored in last semester.  They have a full-time kinder position open, so please pray the day goes well and they see that I'm a good teacher and would want me to work for them!  Lol!  Thanks!

No comments: