Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 30

Holy moley, that's basically a month!  How does time fly so quickly???

Breakfast:  Whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter and banana
Lunch:  Leftover eggplant parm & whole wheat angel hair
Dinner:  Whole wheat lassagna & salad w/ romaine, tomatoes, green onions & avocado, dressed w/ Kraft Tuscan Italian Dressing

No exercise

Drank 11 glasses of water

Today I was down 1 lb from last week.  That HAS to be all the water I've been drinking 'cause Lord knows I went way off plan multiple times last week!  Plus I didn't exercise as hard as the previous weeks.  So it'll be interesting to see what happens at weigh in next week...

2 comments:

Debs said...

I'm watching you!
love ya! :)x

Debbie said...

YAY! My first comment on this blog! I'm glad you're watching and keeping me in line, my friend! Love ya! xx