Friday, October 1, 2010

Sorry to let my logging fall by the wayside!

UGH! 

I got behind logging and one day slipped into another and then another and then a week and then a month.  Yikes!

But I didn't want to let anymore time pass before getting back on track w/ the food logging/tracking!  So, better late than never!

Don't worry, I won't back log three and a half week's worth of meals!  I'll just start from today.

Day 53
Breakfast:  Oatmeal sweetened w/ agave nectar and cooked w/ apples & cinnamon
Snack:  Orange
Lunch:  1 whole wheat toast w/ peanut butter & banana
Snack:  1/2 cup cottage cheese w/ pineapple; an apple
Dinner:  Pepperoni & mushroom Pizza Hut pizza (yeah, all that healthy food seemed too good to be true!  Lol), salad w/ spinach, carrots, celery, tomatoes & italian dressing
Snack:  Orange

Exercise:
40 mins walking during which I did the Couch to 5K Week 1, Day 2 training program (that lasts abt 30 mins)
A few strength training exercises from SparkPeople

Drank 9 glasses of water.


My eating hasn't be atrocious, but it hasn't been as good as it should be.  Life got a bit stressful and I was definitely comfort eating.  Plus I get tired of constantly cooking the same things because they're easy go-to meals.  I need to make a conscious effort to finding new quick and easy meals.

Also, I've consistently lost weight each week since starting back in August.  This week was the first week I've had a slight gain of 4 ounces.  Next week I might still have a gain since I started running two days ago and I already feel my muscles tightening up (everywhere I read says there's usually some weight gain after starting the C25K training due to building muscle).  But I'm not too discouraged because I feel a difference in my clothes and there's even some difference in my measurements.  I'll share specifics on Monday after weighing in on OWOA.

Anywho, I'll also soon share more specifics about the C25K program and SparkPeople.  And hopefully my food log will look a little lighter tomorrow!  Stupid pizza!

No comments: