Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I don't know what day this is . . .

But this is my food log for Monday, October 4:

Breakfast:  1 oz almonds, 1/2 c grapes
Lunch:  Fajita Taco Salad from Ninfa's, tortilla chips & salsa
Snack:  Banana
Dinner:  Ground turkey cooked w/ cabbage in a little pan gravy (just ww flour & chicken stock), cooked broccoli topped w/ cheddar, pinto beans
Snack:  1/2 c cookies & cream Blue Bell ice cream (yeah, yeah, i know, i know! )

Exercise:
Strength training exercises and stretching (I did my cardio yest)

Drank 9 glasses of water.

I had a loss in my weigh-in today!  Only 8 oz, but still! 

Last week was the first time I had a gain (it was only 4 oz, thankfully), so I'm glad to have gone back down this week!  And this month was the first time I had losses in ALL my measurements!  Overall, it's not loads, but I'm feeling my clothes fitting looser.  Wahoo!

No comments: